Monday, April 9, 2012

Featured Artist: N.J. Campbell - A Man and his Camera


Recently discovered artist N. J. Campbell is blowing my brain synapses with the way he views the world through a lens. 
Seeing his work makes me want to say wildly douchy things about "the juxtaposition between colors and texture!" and all that hushy museum banter. But seriously. I should be whispering about it at a museum, because that's where it belongs. It's that good. Maybe it's just because I have a deep affinity for well-made minimalist art, especially when it comes to photography. It is truly a sight to behold an image simple enough to express something bigger than itself.

Here are a few of my favorites of his images. Take 'em in, and check out more here. He does paintings as well, which you should probably give a seconds attention. Be there or be square.





_____________________________________________

3 comments: