Monday, November 28, 2011

Slingback Attack: Shoes to Fall in Love to

Everyone has a few songs that just make them feel like kissing someone. Now, you can have the shoes to match that emotion.

In the Resort line by CARVEN, designs are inspired by vintage dolls, if you're into being porcelain and perfect. I'm not too keen on being pale, but these would go with anything, from rolled jeans to colored stockings.
It's unusual for me to be so captivated by these. It's as though I've always gone for the boys with scars, riding apocalyptic motorbikes and dragging their boots through gravel, when all the sudden, an angelically androgynous man comes floating into reality from sorbet-colored clouds and you think, "...what?? Why am I feeling this...this draw??" Just for the record, I don't have a type when it comes to guys, but I certainly thought I had more of a type when it came to footwear. However, here I am, confessing my folly.
Want to grab some of these for yourself? Check Net-A-Porter, or FarFetch for your own pair. Don't be embarrassed. They've got a bow, consider it a gift to your toes to make them twinkle!
_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment