Friday, April 6, 2012

Stranger of the Week: Meet Tiffany!



Tiffany grabbed my attention with her great style while taking a photo on Pearl Street. With a camera in hand, first thing I needed to know was if she was a photographer. 

TIFFANY: Yes, I'm actually taking two art classes for my last semester. 

GRAB/BAG: Do you think you'll be a photographer once your done with school?

T: I'd like to...I've been studying pre-med for four years, and in this last semester I just decided to take a painting and photography class. I realized it took me this long to find something I actually enjoy doing.

G/B: It's good to have that balance between something cerebral and something artistic. A lot of people end up doing one or the other, but if you can handle both then go for it. 

T: I just felt like I was restricted for a while, and this really helped me open up and be myself...fill out what I'm supposed to do. 

G/B: Good for you, that's actually really inspirational for all the people being beaten up by the daily grind. Tell us a little about your style, how would you describe it?

T: I'd describe my style as really relaxed, casual, light, BoHo. Easy. I'm wearing a long striped skirt by Chelsea & Violet. 

G/B: And what about this necklace, it's quite the statement piece. Any story behind it? 

T: Yeah, it's by Tous. My aunt gave it to me for Christmas, and I feel like it perfectly reflects my personality. This little bubbly bear. 

GB: Good, we need as many bubbly bears as we can get. 

_____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment